Warm Kingdom Greetings Believers!! From our Senior Pastors, Apostle Edison Nottage and Prophetess Dr. Mattie Nottage and the wonderful family here at Believers Faith Outreach Ministries International, we welcome you to God’s powerful House of Prayer, Praise, Prophecy, Healing, Deliverance, Miracles, Signs and Wonders! We are excited to invite you to join “The Believers Faith Experience” as we continue to pursue greater realms and dimensions of Glory in God. We welcome all visitors from around the world to be a part of this ongoing Global Revival that has erupted under the leadership and guidance of our Senior Pastors, Apostle and Prophetess Nottage here at our Church in beautiful Nassau, Bahamas.
What is The International Visitors Program?
The IVP Program is an elite program we offer to all visitors travelling into the Bahamas to be a part of our weekly services here at Believers Faith Outreach Ministries Int’l. We provide a number of services to you, our IVP guest, in order to make your experience a memorable and enjoyable one.
Exclusive services available to our IVP guests are as follows:
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Transportation to and from your hotel to our Church services during your stay (with 5 days or less)
- VIP Concierge Services
- Reserved seating in the Sanctuary at every service
- Personal documents and pictures to be prayed over by either Apostle Edison Nottage, Prophetess Dr. Mattie Nottage or the Ministers/Pastors of Believers Faith Outreach Ministries, Int’l during your visit.
- You will receive a welcome letter from BFOMI to assist you with verification to the Bahamas Department of Immigration if in the event you have been held for questioning.
Here’s how you can become a part of our International Visitors Program.
How do I become an IVP guest?
There are a few simple steps to follow in order to be an IVP guest of Apostle and Prophetess Nottage:
- Fill out the visitor’s request form.
- Book and confirm Travel arrangements via (Air and confirm Hotel) and upload confirmed itinerary to your IVP Booking Form.
- Submit IVP payment fee.
- A confirmation will be sent to the email address provided on your booking form.
- Upload your Negative Covid-19 RT PCR test results, and a copy of your Health Visas. This applies for everyone in your traveling party .