In my book, I Refuse To Die, It’s My Time To Live, I share a few survival tips that helped me survive some of the worst storms that I have had to face. I will share some of them and pray that they are a blessing to you:
- · In John 16:33, one of the first thing Jesus told them was to be of good cheer. You must find your joy and be happy.
- · You must recognize, see and hear God in the midst of your crises. Ignore all other voices and distractions.
- · You must overcome the spirit of fear. Some storms can be “optical illusions” and appear to be worse than they really are. They look like one thing but as you go through them, you see something different. (F.E.A.R. is nothing more than False Evidence Appearing Real)
- · You must defeat the spirit of doubt by holding fast to your confidence in God. Doubt is an indication that you once believed something, however you are struggling to maintain that same belief, confidence or trust in that thing.
- · There is a purpose for everything that God allows you to go through. He promised that He would never leave you nor forsake you. If you are in the midst of a storm, seek God for His divine purpose and providence.
- · You must obey and do exactly what Jesus tells you to do. Be prepared to step out of the box; do not lean on your own intellect or knowledge for “spiritual” success trust God, wholeheartedly.
- · No matter the adversity, you must make it to the other side, in spite of the winds and waves.
Come out of your deadly storm experience with something tangible, such as a song, an album, a painting, a book, a divine revelation, a divine connection, a new name, or a refocused destiny…do not just come out empty!!! (1 Samuel 30)
PRAYER: Father, I pray for this precious reader, who may be facing a very difficult challenge right now. I pray that you would give strengthen him in the midst of this difficult time and reveal Yourself to him as strong tower that he can lean on. I come against every spirit of fear, doubt and unbelief and release the strength of God upon him to come through every storm, victoriously.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION: I decree and declare that no weapon formed against you shall be able to prosper and that you will walk in a “wealthy place” after your storm, in Jesus name!
1 Samuel 30